Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Bucket List

So, I get nostalgic, every once-in-a-while...I look at my sons' baby photos and remember how sweet they were. Lucky for me they still are.

Although I think of the past, and have become curious about where folks are these days,  I mainly think of myself as pretty tough and pretty much in the moment. I have slowly learned what I will and will not put up with over the years. I have learned what I want out of this life. Have you?

I love lists, so I will make a list:

1. I want continued health for me and my husband
2. I want my sons to prosper
3. I want my family to be happy and healthy as long as possible.



4. I want to  produce art work every day.
5. I want more writers to examine my work
6. I want time and money to travel more
7. I want shows in museums and art centers of renown
8. I want climate change to be dealt with
9. I want peace on earth


The photo above shows my work in a New York private collection alongside a Richard Howard Hunt sculpture.  (Richard H. Hunt photo, 2017)


3 comments:

  1. You could have written my list! Were we separated at birth? LOL I'm here because of Beth Shadur who I met at the Self Employments in the Arts Conference on 2/23/18. I'd love to learn more about Sapphires and Crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Web Sis: Thanks for posting. Yes, Beth Shadur and I have known each other for years...Not only do I like her, I respect her... Sapphire and Crystals has an exhibition at the South Side Community Art Center now that has been extended until June 13th, I believe...check on their FB page for events around the extended show. Maybe you can come meet us! Glad you found me, my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely LOVE to meet you! I liked the SSCAC Facebook page, because I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with the arts this summer. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I was gifted some oil paints this summer and I'm sooo excited to try them out.

    ReplyDelete