Although I think of the past, and have become curious about where folks are these days, I mainly think of myself as pretty tough and pretty much in the moment. I have slowly learned what I will and will not put up with over the years. I have learned what I want out of this life. Have you?
I love lists, so I will make a list:
1. I want continued health for me and my husband
2. I want my sons to prosper
3. I want my family to be happy and healthy as long as possible.
4. I want to produce art work every day.
5. I want more writers to examine my work
6. I want time and money to travel more
7. I want shows in museums and art centers of renown
8. I want climate change to be dealt with
9. I want peace on earth
The photo above shows my work in a New York private collection alongside a Richard Howard Hunt sculpture. (Richard H. Hunt photo, 2017)